Our booking and administration hours are: Mon-Sun 08h00 AM to 17h00 PM Central Africa Time (GMT+2).
When we collect you from the airport, the following procedures are in place:
- Your driver will hold up a sign displaying either your company name or your surname as per your booking.
- Your driver will wait at the pick up area at the arrivals hall at King Shaka Airport.
- When you exit the terminal gate into the arrivals hall and do not immediately see your driver, please wait at arrivals where your driver will collect you.
Rates are per vehicle and not per person
Corporate rates available upon request.
Terms of Service
Neelsie’s Shuttle Services will try in all instances to undertake and complete the request that has been given to us, but it is necessary, with our experience, to have certain terms and conditions, applying to certain situations.
Bookings & Cancellations:
- We will log your information, quote your exact fare and schedule a pickup time.
- Booking are subject to availability. Call or e-mail us as soon as you’ve made your flight arrangements to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings must be confirmed via e-mail or telephonically within one (7) business days.
- Our booking hours are: Mon-Sun 08h00 AM to 17h00 PM Central Africa Time (GMT+2).
- Any booking taken and confirmed by us will be undertaken.
- Please contact us if your flight plans change (24 hours notification required).
- Allow sufficient time for transfers to the airport. At least 2 hours on domestic flights and 3 hours on international flights prior to departure time. These times allow for our travel time from Westville to the Airports.
- Cancellations must be verified and confirmed with Bets +27 (0)83 320 8479 either in writing via e-mail or telephonically. Bookings will remain valid and subject to all applicable charges and terms of service until you receive an e-mail or telephonic confirmation from Bets or Nelia or stating otherwise.
- Full fare will be charged on all reservations not cancelled at least 6 (six) hours in advance.
- There will be no cancellation fees on bookings cancelled up to 6 (six) hours prior to pick up time subject to Neelsie’s shuttle service discretion.
- If a flight is delayed, we will endeavour to monitor the situation and meet it at the new arrival time, subject to the information provided by the Airport Company of South Africa (ACSA) flight information system. However, should your flight be delayed by a couple of hours due to reasons including but not limited to weather, airport closures, mechanical faults, technical problems or airport strikes, please try and contact us to advise the new arrival time.
- Should you be delayed inside the airport terminal such as Customs or luggage issues – if possible, please find a way to contact our booking office or the driver waiting for you in the arrival hall to inform us of the situation and ensure the driver continue to wait for you.
- If no ACSA flight information is available indicating a delayed or early arrival status, 60 minutes before a flight is scheduled to arrive, we will assume the flight will arrive on time.
- If the flight status change to “diverted” or “indefinitely delayed” after a driver has been dispatched, we will wait one hour at the airport for a status update.
- If the status remains unchanged, we end the shuttle with original quoted shuttle costs to your account and schedule a second shuttle to collect you at the updated arrival time if this information is available to us, with the second shuttle charged at the same rate as your original quote also to your account.
- Waiting time will be charged at R100 per hour or part thereof on the following:
- It is your responsibility to contact Bets if you cannot locate your driver at the airport or at the scheduled time from your departure address. If you make alternate transport arrangements without contacting Bets, you will remain liable for all quoted fares.
- Baggage – advise us if you require more space for baggage than what a normal economy class passenger sedan offers. If necessary, your shuttle can be upgraded to a kombi/minibus.
- Transfers with multiple pick-up or drop-off points will have a surcharge of R50.00 per address or according to Neelsie’s shuttle service discretion.
- Contact us for an exact quote
- All Toll Fees and fuel included.
- No entrance fees are included.
- Transfers before 05h00 AM and after 23h00 will carry an additional surcharge of 25% of the value of the transfer.
- There are no other surcharges or hidden costs such as meet and greet charges.
- Prices subject to your final itinerary
- Prices subject to substantive increases without prior notice.
- Payment must be made at least three (3) days before departure; unless arranged otherwise.
- We do not currently accept credit cards or cheques.
- Non-payments or late payments without prior arrangement will be subject to 15.5% interest.
- Smoking & the use of alcoholic beverages will not be allowed on our shuttles.
These Terms of Service are subject change without prior notice.
- Neelsie’s Shuttle Services reserves the right to invite a sub-contractor, who will be personally known to us (and hence recommended) to give you the required services at the same price or, with your consent, increased rates for an upgraded or more appropriate vehicle/service.
- Neelsie’s shuttle services will not be liable for any damage including but not limited to personal injury, lost or damaged personal belongings, lost time because of traffic or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Neelsie’s shuttle services are not responsible for any lost property and do not accept liability for any misplaced items of a personal nature.
- Neelsie’s shuttle services shall not be held liable should a client miss their flight due to traffic delays or other unspecified circumstances